Last Updated on Monday, 25 March 2013 07:51 Written by Administrator Wednesday, 16 June 2010 10:06
Orenburg State Institute of Management (OSIM) is one of the leading higher education institutions in the Ural region in the sphere of management and economics. OSIM was founded in 1991. OSIM offers educational programmes of higher education and secondary higher education as well as pre-institute programmes. Graduates of OSIM are awarded a State Diploma of the Russian Federation.
- has a highly qualified faculty;
- has branches in several towns of the Ural region;
- has a computerized library with over 50000 items, including books, journals and periodicals in a variety of fields;
- has the Computer - and – Internet Centre;
- has classrooms with audiovisual equipment;
- publishes an annual scientific journal;
- participates in the public programme “Aid to Disabled Children, Orphans and Children without Parental Guardianship”;
- participates in international programmes: OSIM has partner relationships with Augsburg University (Germany);
- conducts annual International Forum “Russia as Transformational Society: Economics, Management, Culture”.
- conducts all-Russian educational events.
Orenburg State Institute of Management welcomes applicants to the following departments:
- Management of Organization;
- Public and Municipal Management;
- Information Management;
- Information Technologies and Security;
- Economics and Management of Enterprise (Municipal Services);
- Accounting, Analysis and Audit;
- Business Informatics;
- Applied Information Science;
OSIM offers top quality short-term programs for international students.
State License: NB 0093 of 22.07.2010 issued by Federal Supervision Service on Science and Education.
State Accreditation: NB 0387 of 26.04.2010 issued by Federal Supervision Service on Science and Education.
16, Volgogradskaya str., Orenburg, 460038, Russia
Tel/ Fax.: +7 3532 30 05 00